Monday, February 12, 2007

NEVER WORK ON SPEC

No one with any brains ever works on spec. I can offer a bid including confidentiality & licensing agreements, but you have to decide on my abilities based on my ample portfolio. There are billions of people who want artists like me to do work on spec. I could spend infinite lifetimes rewarding such useless requests and never get paid. Why don't you try spending your life that way? There is some reason you don't, isn't there? I am always paid a deposit before I begin any sketches. If that doesn't help you, waste no more time with me and enjoy the unreliable, litigious experience of working with hacks & losers. Mrs. Gladstone didn't raise any morons. I won't be one of the idiots who buries your desk with free ideas & sketches while you give your nephew an ice cream to steal my ideas and finish the job. What is it about my website that made you think I would?
-Dale

www.DaleGladstone.com

No comments: